Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Search White Winter Owl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I need to know the name of the pack where we can get this white winter owl. Even if this pack is not yet available, it is possible that this will happen soon with the winter holidays, and I absolutely need to have it.

Thank you in advance for your clarification.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The White Winter Owl is offered in the Crown Shop as a seasonal pet that you can straight-out buy. December is right around the corner, so the Owl will probably become available within the next couple of weeks.

It also drops from multiple bosses in Polaris, if you've quested that far.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:White_Winter_Owl#axzz4zhTxF7D9

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I just arrived on this server, so for me Polaris This is not immediate.

I saw the wiki page that I consulted before asking on the forum ... I'm sure that on my old French server I had the owl in a pack, but I do not remember the name, however I ask to know the name of the pack.

Of course, if soon it will appear directly in the shop, I would take it, but I still need to know the name of the pack ... And on the wiki page it is not specified.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Matyssa on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
I just arrived on this server, so for me Polaris This is not immediate.

I saw the wiki page that I consulted before asking on the forum ... I'm sure that on my old French server I had the owl in a pack, but I do not remember the name, however I ask to know the name of the pack.

Of course, if soon it will appear directly in the shop, I would take it, but I still need to know the name of the pack ... And on the wiki page it is not specified.
As far as I know, the White Winter Owl never came from a pack. It was always just a seasonal Crown shop offering.

The only winter season crown packs that I remember are:

Winterland
Winter Wonder
Yuletide
(only offered at Christmas)

and

Witch's Hoard
(this one is available all year in the Crown shop)

But the owl doesn't come from any of them.

Here are links to all the Hoard packs ever offered:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Hoard_Packs#axzz4zhTxF7D9

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Sorry, I don't know which pack it was in. Myself, I bought it in the Crown Shop, for gold. I think it was the first pet that could be bought with gold in the Crown Shop. It is a good pet, and so wizardy. You can also try finding someone to morph this pet with. I mixed mine, to get another owl with some really nice powers.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
FYI: The White Winter Owl is on sale now in the Crown Shop!

Alia Misthaven