Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The hall of Transportation

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
In houses we all might want a tapestry of the bazzar or a world we use for reagents or ext. but sometimes we don't have enough space i'm thinking we could has a item that teleports us to a place that looks like _______ and we are only allowed to place teleporters and tapestrys so we can fit it all since most people have no room or area to put them feel free too leave suggestions on what the hall will look like the item and also the item's setting and functions like being able to customize the item to look different on the inside with places kingisle put in it here is my idea's for what it will look like

Item name:Mirror of Hermes
Sell price: 5,000 Gold Settings:Can change inside,Can't place anything other than teleporters/tapestrys
Craftable:yes
No trade
Auction price: 10,000
Inside areas's: Zues's throne room, Castle Darkmoor hall, Krokospinx, A glass hall in the sky, Azteca Throne room, Grizzlehiem throneroom
The rules are you need: Auctionable, Craftable,Tradeable, Name, Sell price, Buy price,Inside areas, and settings

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
This would be sooo convenient! I like the thought of it being craftable.

Thank you for sharing your idea.

Alia Misthaven