Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Main Quest Line Not Given

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hello, I finished the quest where the Bookworm Guy must be beaten, which I did and I turned in the completed quest to Presporo. Unfortunately, I did not get a main quest in return, and as of now, I have no quests in Empyrea and I do not know where to pick up the main questline. Also, Pork is completely gone from Auriel Shore.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Bookworm guy was a side quest.

Your main quest should be on the first page of your questing log, with gold stars marking it.

If there is no main quest marked in your log, use the "Quest Finder" arrow at the back of the log to help you find any available quests that you're missing. It will tell you the name of the quest and guide you to the NPC who gives it. One of these quests may be the main one, and then you will be back on track.

If you've tried using the Quest Finder to the point where it says there are no quests left, and you still don't find any main quest in Empyrea, contact KI support to get help. A fast way to reach them is by clicking the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven