Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The mentioned worlds. Weirwood, Neumia, and Albion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
What are these worlds, and how are they going to be introduced? leave your comments below.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2017
Pretty sure Weirwood is 'The Wild,' 'The Wyrd,' and 'Dun Dara' part of Avalon

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Anthony Lionwraith on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
What are these worlds, and how are they going to be introduced? leave your comments below.
Weirwood is already in the game. It is in Avalon.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Anthony Lionwraith on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
Weirwood is a combination of several zones in Avalon, specifically the Wild, Wyrd, and Dun Dara.

Pork mentioned Neumia when talking about where Sparck and Ione come from, so I think it'll be a zone that we encounter in Empyrea Part 2. I really hope it'll be that huge floating white castle that we see in Ione's room...

Albion is a Skyway in Marleybone, and it's where the Radical Foxes (and Monstrologist Burke) come from. I doubt Albion will ever come to Wizard101, as it is more of a Pirate101 thing.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
BrahmShadow on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Weirwood is a combination of several zones in Avalon, specifically the Wild, Wyrd, and Dun Dara.

Pork mentioned Neumia when talking about where Sparck and Ione come from, so I think it'll be a zone that we encounter in Empyrea Part 2. I really hope it'll be that huge floating white castle that we see in Ione's room...

Albion is a Skyway in Marleybone, and it's where the Radical Foxes (and Monstrologist Burke) come from. I doubt Albion will ever come to Wizard101, as it is more of a Pirate101 thing.
You never know, maybe Albion will be like Mooshu and Marleybone, in both Pirate and Wiz. Given how much it figures in Pirate 101 and the life of one of the more prominent crew, if it can't be in both, it ought to be in pirate. On the other hand, the pirates meet the exiled leader of Polaris, a land which wound up in Wizard. Then there's Cool Ranch which was originally slated to be in Wizard, but was switched during the design process, as a better fit for Pirate. I'm not sure that Albion is actually in the Marleybone skyway. The dogs rule it, but they invaded and occupy it. It could be in another area, as Port Regal and, probably, Rajah are. It would be a shock if the pirates find Neumia first.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
BrahmShadow on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:

Actually, Monstrologist Burke said that Albion was her homeworld, so it seems more likely that it's a full world.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
ordeith on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
Actually, Monstrologist Burke said that Albion was her homeworld, so it seems more likely that it's a full world.
Define "full world" Scholar Ignus Ferric hails from the world of Athanor. It very much would seem to be a whole world to him. (i.e. he didn't say I'm from Empyrea). I do think that Albion is a full world, just as much as Wintertusk, Nodor, Athanor, Penguinonia, and Marleybone are also. Think of it this way, say someone says "I'm from Texas" does that mean that they can't be from the "United States" too? I think generally speaking that the whole US is too big. I feel that even if you go abroad you could very easily say US or Texas and most people would understand. So perhaps the political climate of the worlds also needs to be examined? That is also to say that if I say North America, there is the US, Canada and Mexico that are all part of it. They are independent nations, but also are unified geographically.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
ordeith on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
If I remember my Pirate101 lore correctly, Albion was a world that was really close to Marleybone but it got taken over by the dogs of Marleybone and became a skyway.

Bonnie Anne, one of the player's crew members who was born in Albion, said that the dogs of Marleybone mistreat the foxes of Albion and a lot of them want revolution. But as for their idea of revolution...eh, there's a reason why Bonnie Anne left the group and dropped her last name.

But my point is, Albion is possibly a world that was annexed into Marleybone, but since foxes are practically second class citizens there, they consider their homeland to be Albion out of pride and so they don't affiliate themselves with people who treated them so poorly.

But some parts of the story might be wrong, I haven't seen Bonnie Anne's promotion quest in a long time.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Thank you guys for helping clear that up, I have not been to any worlds like Avalon or Empyria, I just remember that one fairy student from Wysteria saying she was from Weirwood and that whole quest thing on Pegasus Place. Neumea I only ever heard from the sky captain mention it from a video on Youtube, and Albion I just caught off a glace from what Burke said.

If these are more worlds of the spiral, I would love to see them in the future, other than that, we don't know how many fragments of the First World there are, or even where the core is, and the sun in each world, so I hope we get to see all of them.

If I made a mistake, please let me know.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
exp613 on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
Define "full world" Scholar Ignus Ferric hails from the world of Athanor. It very much would seem to be a whole world to him. (i.e. he didn't say I'm from Empyrea). I do think that Albion is a full world, just as much as Wintertusk, Nodor, Athanor, Penguinonia, and Marleybone are also. Think of it this way, say someone says "I'm from Texas" does that mean that they can't be from the "United States" too? I think generally speaking that the whole US is too big. I feel that even if you go abroad you could very easily say US or Texas and most people would understand. So perhaps the political climate of the worlds also needs to be examined? That is also to say that if I say North America, there is the US, Canada and Mexico that are all part of it. They are independent nations, but also are unified geographically.
Ferric never said he was from the "world" of Athanor, he just said "native" Athanor. As I recall, none of the others, besides Marleybone, were ever claimed to be "full worlds".