Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New secret doors in dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
i would like to see new areas with new bosses added to special dungeons.

Example: Water works
the group will need to complete the entire water works dungeon after the last battle another door appears and for 250 crowns your entire group can go into the door and battle the new boss. It would be a total of 250 crowns not 250 crowns each.

Every time you want to battle this new area it will cost someone in the group 250 crowns and you will need to complete the entire dungeon again. No dungeon short cuts or bypassing to get to the new secret door.

The area drops could have rare items that would be appealing to people. Like the one shot dungeons have great gear for the level (mostly) W101 could add items similar to those dungeons. But the gear wouldn't be better than the one shot dungeons unless the cost to go into the door exceeds 500 crowns (the cost to purchase a one shot dungeon).

W101 could change the crown amount depending on the dungeon its in. Golem tower (20 crowns) water works (250 crowns) Olympus (350 crowns), etc.

I do like the idea of having to spend crowns to get into the dungeons it would support W101 and I think they do a great job in adding new features and worlds.

Just my thoughts

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
That's a great idea with new bosses that are in old dungeons. Yes, they should have the drops be really good and interesting. Worth grinding for. Although, I don't think they should add a system where you pay crowns to enter. In my opinion, the skeleton keys are already really good. Although, skeleton keys in the crown shop isn't a bad idea either. Your idea is great just they should still have the skeleton key system, maybe buying skeleton keys from the crown shop can be an alternative.