Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Tracker.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
In the CCG Hearthstone add-ons called Deck Trackers exist that track what cards are left in your deck with some even tracking what cards you draw as well as what cards your opponent has used as well. Now obviously doing that for Wizard101 where up to 8 fighters (4 opponents in this case) can be in any given battle at once can be tricky, so maybe just limiting it to tracking what cards are left in your deck (and maybe what cards you've discarded as well) would be fair and simple enough.

Now some might be thinking that this would give an unfair advantage in PvP, and in some respects you may be right. However, Hearthstone is primarily a PvP 1v1 focused game and other than showing what cards are left in your deck it provides no real tactical advantage over the opponent.

Thoughts?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Its a cool idea, I kinda like it. But would take a lot of work to create and integrate into the combat system. And unfortunately I feel it would just be abused to no end in pvp.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
in my honest opinion i think it's just kind of pointless to integrate this into the game. a deck is entirely reliant on the holder to know what cards are in their deck, what they've already used, and what they've got left.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
Sorry but that is just my honest opinion. But I can see how it could be beneficial to those with bad memory, however considering the size of the spell decks it really poses no benefit for just about everyone else. Now if the spell decks were able to reach say well over 100 maybe 130 then yeah this idea would definitely be a must have idea. But as for now it’s just unneeded data and unnecessary coding. If it were added I’d suggest an option to turn it off in the settings at least.