Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Loot?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
Ok so I just finished Tartarus, and my group killed everyone. In the end, I didn’t get any loot, nor did my quest complete. I have screenshots of my game saying “defeat unseen hades” when I was standing next to him after I beat him. What’s going on?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If someone fled and ported back during the battle, it's possible their return summoned Hades back from the dead (so to speak). Someone fleeing and porting back was considered a strategy for having another go at the boss back when people were farming him.

You should have gotten drops regardless, but in order to get the credit for killing Hades, you would have needed to fight him again before leaving the instance.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
You should have gotten something. If your backpack was full then items would have gone into your bank I believe. I think the only reason you wouldn't get any drops at all would be if your backpack and bank were both completely full. Or, possibly it was just a display bug and the items went into you backpack anyway even though you didn't see any item bubbles on the side of your screen?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
Wow I must be blind, did tartarus again, but finished it and got the quest complete, but didn’t realize I had no space in neither my bag or my bank, so I have to keep doing it lol