Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Hair Stylist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Dear Kingsisle and Wizard players,

I been playing Wizard101 for some time now, from 2010-2017, Wizard101 is a great game that seems to be improving with graphics and game play experience. Over the years I've known people who really wish they could change their hairstyle in their Wizard101 character. It would make a great game implement into the game. Adding it in old town could be something that a lot of people I guarantee will LOVE. A hairstylist wouldn't be a bad idea, for there are people who wish they could change their hairstyle, or simply don't like it so they make a new account and start from scratch, others will simply put a hood over their heads. Adding a hairstylist will allow those people who created their wizard101 accounts from a young age that didn't mind about how their wizard101 character's hair looked to be able to change it now. There may be another topic about this out there, but I had to post one myself. I know it'll make a great implement in the game than just selling more hairstyles in the wizard101 shop and not being able to where a hat because it'll show your real hair that "I Know" some people don't like. Please take this into great consideration, for I also myself want to change my character's hair for when i created when I was 9 and don't really feel like making another account or maxing another one out do to me having to also concentrate on school work. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Andrew RainPyre.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I think that there is actually talk of a potential Barber Shop! Hopefully, KI makes this a nice feature in the game! This would be really cool