Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
you guys should relize kingsisle is located by austin texas and its not some idiot posting on twitter about a dos attack. The floods and chemical plant that blew up today probably effected the internet in that area and while the servers are probablly up and running, its more of a network issue that wont be resolved anytime soon (if the issue is network related due to that area). And yes it would be nice if they just posted a message up on the home page just saying that.

Survivor
May 17, 2013
Does anyone know anything else about this weird shut down?

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
kane56143 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I suspect harvy and flooding in Texas may be the cause.
Oh yeah I just found out about that and that is interesting, I hope it didn't cause any permanent damage to Kingsisle offices or anything/anyone.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
game has been down for a while now and its says error 108.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
gonzohoggy on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN FOR HOURS WHAT'S HAPPENING? FIX IT PLEASE KINGSISLE.
Yes, please KI! I am not able to connect as of about 7:56 PM (Eastern Time). Please fix this as soon as possible. I am going through Wizard Withdrawal. XD

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 106
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
shanbashir on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
i will be cancelling my membership soon and today i did not get my monies worth could i have an extra day please
I feel for you. I had just renewed my membership and would like the day(s) added back to my account also.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Feeling slightly irrational? Hands shaking? Paranoia setting in?
Hang in there they will get it fixed Dust off that book on the night stand!
Tomorrow is another day!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
I've checked Wizard101's twitter and there is still no update after 6 hours. Hopefully everything is alright! I will wait patiently.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2016
So I tried over and over again to load the game then it decided to load a patch sever. I would be happy but I'm not sure what that is or if it means they are working on a patch or trying to fix it. Idk but lets keep our hopes high and maybe that the game will be back online by Friday or even today.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
I have had the same experience for the last 24 hours. I am in the US. The game seems to load but fails at the final moment. All by other online apps are working fine. I hope someone figures this out and fixes it soon! And yeah, I would kind of like to make it to the birthday party myself :(

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
I can't log in either. I'm guessing the servers are down atm.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
It's 8:06pm Eastern time and I still can't get into Wizards 101 or Pirates 101. Pirates 101 says error 108 and I tried it again and it says error 109. I've been getting this error since 1:45PM today. I also believe that when this log in problem is fixed we should get an award like 5,000 crowns to do what ever we want with. I was logged off in the middle of a dungeon, that I was winning at might I add. Please fix the error soon.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2014
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, since my internet is working fine. I can only hope that the game comes back online soon!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
KI announced on Twitter that Wizard101 and Pirate101 are down. They are currently figuring out how to fix the problem. In the mean time, I guess we can just wait to start the party again.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2017
Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
MarissaSoulStalker on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.
I haven't been able to log on all day. All my plants are going to be dead. :( There goes all those double rewards.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
It's been 3 hours and me and my friend both can't get past the character selection area .

Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
OK NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID LAST POST , NOW IT NOT LETTING ME LOG ON AGAIN , 8:15 PM EASTERN TIME. I THINK WIZARD101 SHOULD GIVE US '' BIRTHDAY DAY PACK '' FOR FREE ,FOR OUR TROUBLES

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
Still not working for me I have been logging in and then it kicks me off :( sad day in America

Survivor
Aug 24, 2017
My game has not been loading. It did once but i lost connection and it won't let me back in fix this please!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2017
KI says they are working on it, I hope it is back up soon!
I uninstalled and re downloaded thinking it was a faulty version.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
I am getting error message 119 now what is going on I was pet training and now I can not get into my wizard101 whitewitchRobertPaul what is making me and other players keep having trouble and when can I and other players that r maxed out see an increase with level 130 and new world etc. Having trouble connecting to your server had these error message, error 107 then error 108 and now error 119 my whole day of gaming on wizard101 with my friends got messed up cause of all the problems I been having today from Elijah DragonTamer and Robert OwlRider both user names are from two different accounts of mine but is me aka Robert Paul

Survivor
May 14, 2013
please hurry fix the pblm i want go back on pleeeeeaaaaaasessssss

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
lets hope ki gets this all figured out so we all can get back to enjoying the game....

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
MarissaSoulStalker on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.
It's 8:31PM and I still can't get logged on. No party for me either :(