Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Market

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Okay, so I'm sure that everyone who gave fishing a decent amount of time has had difficulty catching one fish or another. To fix this problem, whether its for crafting things or simply getting cooler fish for your aquariums, I think that there should be a fish market. You can buy fish there that you are struggling to find, but it functions like the bazaar, so you can only buy the fish if another player sells the fish. I think this would help a lot of people who have a hard time fishing or just don't want to. What do you think?

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 104
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Dragonrider12403 on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
Okay, so I'm sure that everyone who gave fishing a decent amount of time has had difficulty catching one fish or another. To fix this problem, whether its for crafting things or simply getting cooler fish for your aquariums, I think that there should be a fish market. You can buy fish there that you are struggling to find, but it functions like the bazaar, so you can only buy the fish if another player sells the fish. I think this would help a lot of people who have a hard time fishing or just don't want to. What do you think?

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 104
Fallon Hexshard- 49
I don't think people should be rewarded because they're lazy or find something difficult and just give up. Many Wizards spend a lot of time and energy to obtain Fish through actual fishing. If a Bazaar-type shop was set up, that would make a lot of people angry.

Also, some Fish are meant to be hard the find. That is the point of the "Rare" and "Epic" denoted rarities.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
I really like to fish on my myth wizard, and I think this would not be fair, Unless!!! You didn't get exp from buying them. If this does happen, fishing exp should only be able to be achieved by regular fishing

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Gavvy StarDust on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I don't think people should be rewarded because they're lazy or find something difficult and just give up. Many Wizards spend a lot of time and energy to obtain Fish through actual fishing. If a Bazaar-type shop was set up, that would make a lot of people angry.

Also, some Fish are meant to be hard the find. That is the point of the "Rare" and "Epic" denoted rarities.
I highly disagree I fish every single day and I would love to sell fish so other players can put it in there house.
I end up selling them for a small amount of gold to the fishing trainer and wouldn't mind seeing a larger return for my use of energy.

So I'm all for adding a Fish Tab in the Bazaar and selling every single fish for gold.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
MrValravn on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I highly disagree I fish every single day and I would love to sell fish so other players can put it in there house.
I end up selling them for a small amount of gold to the fishing trainer and wouldn't mind seeing a larger return for my use of energy.

So I'm all for adding a Fish Tab in the Bazaar and selling every single fish for gold.
It's just not logical at all. Many, many Wizards have already spent a lot of their time collecting Fish. For these Wizards to see some random person obtain a Fish just through the Bazaar and not putting any work in would be infuriating.

It's like saying Darkmoor gear or some other no-auction Item should be sold at the Bazaar; they're no auction for a reason.