Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What New B.O.X.E.S recipes ??

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Cover page 8/17/17 says an "Ultra Summer Update" added new furniture recipes from Rose Piper that are now available.....

No new recipes are there (I have purchased/crafted most of them already before).

I checked on a couple of my max/max crafter characters; Anyone know what's going on?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
That information is a bit dated now (it's 2 years old in fact). Stars of the Spiral put out a good list of the new recipes at the time that may help: http://starsofthespiral.blogspot.com/2015/06/wizard101-test-realm-new-boxes.html

Defender
May 11, 2013
Dworgyn on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
That information is a bit dated now (it's 2 years old in fact). Stars of the Spiral put out a good list of the new recipes at the time that may help: http://starsofthespiral.blogspot.com/2015/06/wizard101-test-realm-new-boxes.html
how is "8/17/2017 " 2 years old? I may not be the best at adding 2 to any number but it is only 8/22/2017 So uh I fail to understand the math. Unless you are a time traveler or just did not read the post the information is far from dated. Even more so its far from "2 years old"

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The recipes were added to the Five Boxes event 2 years ago. In all that time, the TEXT for the announcement of a return of the Five Boxes event has not been updated, only the dates have been changed.

The date was updated to this year to reflect when the event will run in Aug 2017, but the main text of the message is still two years old and has not been updated since the recipes were introduced in 2015.

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Freshta on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
The recipes were added to the Five Boxes event 2 years ago. In all that time, the TEXT for the announcement of a return of the Five Boxes event has not been updated, only the dates have been changed.

The date was updated to this year to reflect when the event will run in Aug 2017, but the main text of the message is still two years old and has not been updated since the recipes were introduced in 2015.

Alia Misthaven
Exactly, @Freshta, regarding my question.

(I specified that I had already crafted/purchased most recipes in my OP so I am well aware of the list of recipes available, @Dworgyn , but ty for replying ).

Maybe time to update the page. It was misleading to a veteran player who is an avid decorator.....hence my post.

p.s. I should have posted this under Crafting, my mistake.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
RedDragon877 on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
how is "8/17/2017 " 2 years old? I may not be the best at adding 2 to any number but it is only 8/22/2017 So uh I fail to understand the math. Unless you are a time traveler or just did not read the post the information is far from dated. Even more so its far from "2 years old"
@RedDragon, your posts that I have seen (on my threads at least) seem to be a little combative? constructive objective is always good, but maybe dial it down a bit? especially to KI staff?

just mho.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
SilverbackMonkey on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
Exactly, @Freshta, regarding my question.

(I specified that I had already crafted/purchased most recipes in my OP so I am well aware of the list of recipes available, @Dworgyn , but ty for replying ).

Maybe time to update the page. It was misleading to a veteran player who is an avid decorator.....hence my post.

p.s. I should have posted this under Crafting, my mistake.
I totally agree it's time to update the page! I've asked our web team to strike the misleading paragraph and add a sentence that talks about the crafting recipes that were added.