Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Way Underleveled

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
Im currently level 58 and i'm midway through Zafaria. Would I be considered way underleveled? I've had a few people come up to me and tell me that I am. And if I am, what side quests would be suitable to help me reach my appropriate level.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Wow. You sure are. If you're halfway through ZF, I would use the quest finder for side quests in Celestia and ZF.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you are a high enough level to get to Zafaria, then you are just fine. That means you met the requirements. Just work on quests and ignore what other say.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It is impossible to be under leveled! If you are having issues defeating things just do some sides for more XP

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Although it's not really required, I think you should go do some side quests. I recommend doing Wintertusk, if you haven't already; it gives SO much exp and will help you in the later worlds greatly. If you can't access Wintertusk, then you'll need to complete all of Grizzleheim first.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Ehh... I would go and do some side quests, if you haven't already, definitely do Wintertusk, it gives a lot of exp and leads to new spells and a pet quest. A lot more difficult enemies will be coming up soon, so you wanna be ready.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Well, by underleveled, I mean, if you solo ZF, you'll want to get leveled up. It's a bit overwhelming if you're just a grandmaster in Zafaria.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you're struggling with almost every battle and staggering out of the ring with barely any health left ... then you might be underleveled.

On the other hand, if you're doing fine and can solo most battles without too much stress, then you're at the perfect level for your skills. Knowing how to stack blades and traps, for example, can make battles go smoothly even if you're lower level than what is typical for that world.

Basically, if you feel you're underleveled then you might be; but if you feel like you're doing fine then you probably are fine, no matter what other people think.

Alia Misthaven