Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 Login Screen Absent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
Hey! So when I click on the W101 app to start, the window pops up and works fine, but the Ravenwood news doesn't show up. It just says, "view the latest news" with the whole window gray except the login and bar at the bottom. When I click on the text, google chrome opens and directs me to the actual image of the Ravenwood news. Like the page it directs me to is what belongs in the window that opens when I start the game. I don't want to delete the game because everything would have to reload, and I don't know if there's some setting I can change or what the deal is. Is anyone else having this issue? I am running the latest version of macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

HELP!

-Daniel RavenSmith

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
garrett9939 on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
Hey! So when I click on the W101 app to start, the window pops up and works fine, but the Ravenwood news doesn't show up. It just says, "view the latest news" with the whole window gray except the login and bar at the bottom. When I click on the text, google chrome opens and directs me to the actual image of the Ravenwood news. Like the page it directs me to is what belongs in the window that opens when I start the game. I don't want to delete the game because everything would have to reload, and I don't know if there's some setting I can change or what the deal is. Is anyone else having this issue? I am running the latest version of macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

HELP!

-Daniel RavenSmith
As long as you are able to log into the game, I wouldn't worry about it. Several of us have the same "view the latest news" due to the fact we are running on older OS that are no longer supported.

But since you are running the latest version, you might try running some updates to see if that makes any difference.