Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite spells!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Hello everyone! today I'd like to know what your favorite spells for each school are. (animation-wise)
Mine are:
: Catch of the day
: Orthrus
: Sacred Charge
: Deer Knight
: Abominable Weaver
: Ninja Piglets
: Fire Elf

Well that's my favorite spells! Let me know yours down below!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I don't know the names and schools of all the spells, but I do like the animation for Gnomes, the two-headed dog that climbs out of the pit, and my son had a weapon cast spell that was the ghostly figurehead of a ship.

All three of those are great animations, esp the large Gnome busting free of his stone facade.

Steven Ghostalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Here are the ones I love watching:

Gaze of Fate - I love the sandstorm graphics!
Glowbug - sooo cute. Until he isn't.
Snow Angel - love the glowing lantern, plus the Pegasus
Scorching Scimitars - just beautiful!
Winged Sorrow - beautiful and spooky
Mystic Colossus - love the ominous sounds
Wings of Fate - white and black swans

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
: Glowbug Squall
: Fire Dragon
: Wooly Mammoth
: Humongofrog(Me and my friend once had a great laugh at this one)
: Forest Lord (often I say to my Life friends cast your brown terrible looking green glowing eyes thingy)
: Call of Khrulu (Not sure If I spelt it right)
: Probably Ra.. I think I laughed the first time seeing a huge eagle with Abs

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Leicrex on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone! today I'd like to know what your favorite spells for each school are. (animation-wise)
Mine are:
: Catch of the day
: Orthrus
: Sacred Charge
: Deer Knight
: Abominable Weaver
: Ninja Piglets
: Fire Elf

Well that's my favorite spells! Let me know yours down below!
: Sun Serpent. I always was fascinated by this spell when I was questing on my Fire, and I was so happy when I finally got it :D
: Leviathan. I love how it looks as it moves around the clouds
: Taunt. The laugh of this spell always makes me giggle lol. Climaclysm looks cool too :P
: Celestial Calendar. I love astronomy and the physics behind it, and I also like seeing the worlds of the Spiral get into alignment behind the calendar.
: Wings of Fate. The swans are so cute :D
: Lord of Night. I loved their role in the second arc.
: Supernova. Like I said before, I love astronomy, and I love seeing a person's aura burst apart.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Stormzilla- You get to see your egg hatch and grow into an adult just to destroy the city. I love it! It's a shame that stormzilla is completely useless because you get a way stronger spell 4 levels BEFORE stormzilla.
Snowball Barrage- I LOVE penguins! I can't wait to be able to summon les pingouins on my ice!
Efreet- I love genies!
Call of Khrulhu- Ever since they shortened the animation, it's now my favorite death spell. idk i can't even explain it
Celestial Calendar- so this one is funny for me, because I was around for all of this. Basically, there was a hoax that the world was going to end on December 21, 2012, when the Mayan calendar stopped. Azteca came out around November 2012, when Celestial Calendar was released. I just thought the correlation was hilarious because they really went as far as making the Mayan Calendar an actual spell in a world based off the Mayans.
Leprechaun- Back in 2011 when I started this game, I made a storm. Around level 30 I deleted my storm to make a life (idk why i didn't keep the storm) for the soul purpose of Leprechaun. It was hilarious to me, the stuff the leprechaun said along with throwing coins from his pot of gold. I still use it, at level 100+, and it impresses me that throwing coins at someone can do so much damage.

Gaze of Fate- This spell is so trippy, from being in the middle of the desert, to a squid thing with 6 eyes coming off of it flashing in rainbow colors. I feel like I've had dreams as a kid about whatever monster Gaze of Fate is.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
: Glowbugs
: Humungo Frog
: Heelapheant
: Blizzard
: Sandstorm
: Wings Of Fate
: Winged Sorrow
-Finnigan OwlCloud, lvl 104

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
RA - Always though it just looked awesome
Worley Mammoth - I Like it because there one of my favorite animals.
Avenging Sorrow - Epic Bat animation
Fire From Above - Really cute!!!
-Mystic Colossus - When is destroys the boat. So cool
-Wings of Fate - The flying swans just look so majestic
-Rusulkas wrath - The lightning animation is the best out of any storm spell

So yeah those are my favorite spells!

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Gaze of Fate: It's so bizarre, I love it
Wooly Mammoth: That poor snowman omg, it's hilarious
Deer Knight/Call of Khrulu: The entrances of both of these make it hard to pick
Scorching Scimitars: The singing in the background gives me the chills
Celestial Calendar: I've never thought that getting hit by a calendar would be so AWESOME
Hungry Caterpillar/GNOMES!: I'm a big fan of entrances and these two have the best
Glowbug Squall: These guys are so cuuuuute

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 38+
Mindy Rainflower 2+

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
If we're talking about animations:

Resulka's Wrath

Fire Elf

Snow Angel or Snowball Barrage. I can't decide.
Judgement
Sir Bedevere. I love this dude. I like his face, I like how he twirls around, dragging his sword, when he casts a spell. And I love when he casts his natural attack. If I could have him as a pet, I would.
Winged Sorrow
Athena Battle Sight

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009