Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this allowed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
put a pet and some snacks in shared bank, make 5 new wizards, use their energy up by training the pet, put the pet back into shared bank, delete those 5 wizards.
i came up with this idea earlier today as i was struggling to upgrade lots of my pets, but i am not sure if i will get banned if i do this. does anyone know if i will get banned if i do this?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
This has been known for quite a long time and they haven't "patched" or "fixed" it so I suppose it's "allowed"! Carry on!

Wolf 120
Wolf 120
Wolf 115

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Taking a pet out of the shared bank drains your energy to 0.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
The Spiral Twister on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Taking a pet out of the shared bank drains your energy to 0.
True, but if you have the crowns, you can buy more.
I don't see why anyone would think that this shouldn't be allowed.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
True, but if you have the crowns, you can buy more.
I don't see why anyone would think that this shouldn't be allowed.
If that is the case, then why move them in the first place? You have drained your main account, just use crowns to replenish. Moving them to another account, pull them form the bank, crown to heal pet points, seems a waste.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
I don't think you'll be banned for that because it isn't even that efficient or unfair. People do that because they can withdraw the pet and then get the lost energy back from quickly leveling at such a low level. They're also reliant on having the ability to find someone or use another account for a teleport into the hatchery before level 7. Thing is, at those levels you're limited to a very small amount of base energy with not many options to boost it with gear in the first place. I don't think it's worth the time whatsoever. I'd much rather play Grub Guardian or something for the same amount of time and use those elixirs on my main Wizard that has 5x the amount of energy. That or simply go do some chores or work for an hour and spend 5 bucks to have a lot of elixirs. Time is money.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
doesn't matter what you do or how often you share or with what level wizards because a wizard will loose all of its' energy when it downloads a pet from shared.