Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trick?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Is the spell Trick meant to be in the game right now? It seems extremely bugged and I dont know if I am supposed to train this spell. I trained it but I hope I wont get any form of sanction for training it.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
uh you probably already know but we can get into the shadow school

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Apparently this recent patch caused the Shadow trainer door to open, people were able to get a spell that costs 0 pip that can steal a pip from the other player and are currently in the process of abusing it in PVP

I really hope you can get this fixed fast and this is not the intended spell mechanic

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks all. We are aware and are assessing the situation now.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Well, do players who get the Trick spell get refunded for a TP?

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
I like it :D

Could be a problem in the arena though -- maybe make it "no PvP"?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Not to mention the fact the quest gives no xp no gold and the spell she mentions isnt even shown. That and shadow trickster dropss no gold or anything

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Will players who trained the spell trick be sanctioned or are we all going to be ok?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
i done all of mirage and i still can't see the trickster in the shadow room what do i do

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
btjybyou on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
i done all of mirage and i still can't see the trickster in the shadow room what do i do
Wait until November for the Fall Update to come out.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
btjybyou on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
You're not supposed too. It was a glitch.