Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turn Based Bug

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I did a turn based tourney tonight and used a medusa on my opponent, it only stunned him for one of his turns, so it must have counted mine also, is this right?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Jul 20, 2017 wrote:
I did a turn based tourney tonight and used a medusa on my opponent, it only stunned him for one of his turns, so it must have counted mine also, is this right?
Are you sure? I mean it might be possible considering this is new and it may be full of bugs but did it just slip by you and you didn't notice?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
Otherwise, no that's not right at all.

-Daniel RavenSmith

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
garrett9939 on Jul 20, 2017 wrote:
Are you sure? I mean it might be possible considering this is new and it may be full of bugs but did it just slip by you and you didn't notice?
No, I did a medusa, then a blade, then the opponent hit me before my next turn, I even discussed this with my opponent to prove I was not going crazy.

What I think happened was it counted his first turn, then my turn after that, so when it was his second turn he was able to hit. Pretty sure someone also mentioned shadow creatures are ignoring the turns also, so it kind of sounds like the same issue.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your report! We'll be testing this to see if we can recreate it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Dworgyn on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for your report! We'll be testing this to see if we can recreate it.
Appreciated!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
No, I did a medusa, then a blade, then the opponent hit me before my next turn, I even discussed this with my opponent to prove I was not going crazy.

What I think happened was it counted his first turn, then my turn after that, so when it was his second turn he was able to hit. Pretty sure someone also mentioned shadow creatures are ignoring the turns also, so it kind of sounds like the same issue.
Oh ok, interesting.

-Daniel RavenSmith

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
garrett9939 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Oh ok, interesting.

-Daniel RavenSmith
I did a turn based 2 v 2 last night and can indeed I was not insane, the opponent medusa'd me and it only skipped 1 of my turns.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
I did a turn based 2 v 2 last night and can indeed I was not insane, the opponent medusa'd me and it only skipped 1 of my turns.
Hmm, yeah then that's a bug they need to work out.

-Daniel RavenSmith