Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pig animus

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Whilst adding a fire-themed study for my home, I thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of the new monstrology spells to convince Bleys Flamerender of the Ember school in Wysteria to come and have a look. However, any time I attempt to extract animus from him, I am told he is the wrong monster type. I have double-triple-checked that I am using extract pig enchantment, yet I am continuously told he is the wrong monster type, and no animus is collected.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
During the beta, they removed being able to get animus from these monsters because "you can't fight them multiple times" (pretty sure that's a quote straight from the beta patch notes.) Anyways, they thought players wouldn't know you could get these guys for monstrology so they just removed them. I was disappointed finding this out too.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
tyrant405 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
During the beta, they removed being able to get animus from these monsters because "you can't fight them multiple times" (pretty sure that's a quote straight from the beta patch notes.) Anyways, they thought players wouldn't know you could get these guys for monstrology so they just removed them. I was disappointed finding this out too.
But you can fight them multiple times, I was doing so with my exalted, who's long since finished Wysteria.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Community Leader
If I were you I would go for Rusty Tinderspark in the Spiral Cup gauntlet. He looks more like a fire themed pig

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP