Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken Idols Quest for Potent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Someone please fix this, I have been farming for days for countless hours trying to get a Potent Trap TC and when they finally made it available to get by the Broken Idols quest they put it on a STORYLINE quest. I already did this quest? This is so unfair. Why couldn't they put it on a side quest or make a whole new quest to get the TCs? That would of made a whole lot more sense. Please. Fix this issue.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Fallon AngleDreame... on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
Someone please fix this, I have been farming for days for countless hours trying to get a Potent Trap TC and when they finally made it available to get by the Broken Idols quest they put it on a STORYLINE quest. I already did this quest? This is so unfair. Why couldn't they put it on a side quest or make a whole new quest to get the TCs? That would of made a whole lot more sense. Please. Fix this issue.
I saw @Dworgyn say that he hopes the treasure card will be sold in the Bazaar since there'll be a bigger quantity of them in game now, but the treasure card itself is no auction....

I just really want Kingsisle to lift the restriction keeping them from being sold :/ I have tons of them across my accounts, and I always feel bad deleting them because I know that there are lots of other players who struggle so much getting them.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Stop farming and do a few pvp tournaments, they are a pretty common reward there!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Fallon AngleDreame... on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
Its been the same for me and my friend we keep trying to get it but yeah its like broken pretty much

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Wait, so if we have already completed the broken idols quest, we don't get the Potwnt Trap treasure cards??? That's ridiculous! I assumed we would automatically get them if we had already completed it. Man, this sucks! :( KINGSILE please fix this ASAP. Either make it able to sell, make it so everyone that has done Broken Idols gets it, or just make add it to a new side quest or old side quest and make it so if you have already done it, then you still get it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
After months of sporadic fighting the Gladiator and Cronus ... my poor Storm finally got the Potent Trap by fighting Malakeen Moondrinker. He's located in the Zocalo (making it easy to step outside for health and mana). He's Myth with Death mastery, but no cheats and only one mob if you solo.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Yacate%27s_House#axzz4rM5Gc3ys

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Malakeen_Moondrinker#axzz4rM5Gc3ys

Sierra got her Potent Trap after just three, quick battles. Such a huge relief!

Alia Misthaven
Sierra Stormcaller