Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
I think the 128 spells would be exciting But what about other spells like Shadow Astral and other unexplored schools? i was thinking maybe wizard could add a new school something amazing and astonishing like shadow was. Maybe we could have a school of Light? or Cheats like bosses already have.

Defender
May 16, 2009
We've barely touched the Shadow School, as it literally has 6 trainable spells. Wait for them to expand on it more until we even start thinking about adding a new school. :P

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
MikeRainBlade on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
I think the 128 spells would be exciting But what about other spells like Shadow Astral and other unexplored schools? i was thinking maybe wizard could add a new school something amazing and astonishing like shadow was. Maybe we could have a school of Light? or Cheats like bosses already have.
I'm not sure if we'll be getting level 128 spells... Avalon, the third world of the second arc had new utility spells after both Celestia and Zafaria offered new damage ones. I think it's more likely that Empyrea will offer new utility spells at 122 and 125 (Avalon had requirements for 72 and 75).

I REALLY want Kingsisle to diversify the schools again with new utility spells instead of just giving all the schools pretty much the same 4 pip divide spells that we got with the Mirage update.

Survivor
May 14, 2013
I think a school of light would be pretty cool, Maybe it could be Merle Ambrose's school.