Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thx for listening KI!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Not long ago I suggested more canine mounts (one of the canine mounts I suggested was specifically a fox one too) then months later the Vulpine Avenger was made, and in a bundle which meant there wasn't a 1 in a billion chance of me getting it like with board packs.

Also brought the Jewel Crafters bundle a few days ago because of it being on sale (mainly for the mount which looks awesome and I've already been complimented on).

Hero
May 07, 2015
Balance princess on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
Not long ago I suggested more canine mounts (one of the canine mounts I suggested was specifically a fox one too) then months later the Vulpine Avenger was made, and in a bundle which meant there wasn't a 1 in a billion chance of me getting it like with board packs.

Also brought the Jewel Crafters bundle a few days ago because of it being on sale (mainly for the mount which looks awesome and I've already been complimented on).
KI does listen! that's awesome by the way.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
sun girl1122 on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
KI does listen! that's awesome by the way.
IKR, it is awesome that they listen, and on a more random note I also just noticed I somehow typed board packs instead of hoard packs in my original post LOL.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Balance princess on Jun 18, 2017 wrote:
IKR, it is awesome that they listen, and on a more random note I also just noticed I somehow typed board packs instead of hoard packs in my original post LOL.
HAHA! that is funny! :D board packs! haha!