Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Write spell ideas here!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2016
I will go first with my spell idea, follow the way i wrote mine;

School: Death

Name:

Pips: 2 (Shadow) 5 (Normal)

Description: Removes all (positive wards symbol) then does 1275 damage to single target and 200 damage to all.

How it looks: It is a dark man in a cloak, you can not see his face. He is holding a lantern which is the only thing shining in the darkness. He holds the lantern up which removes all the enemy's shields, and puts it down and it turns off. It turns back on, grey, and shoots a beam of light at the chosen enemy, doing the damage. The light turns blue and shoots a beam at all enemies, doing the damage.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
so um, ya s aid to write the spell ideas i'm a blonde, i need a way to remove sharpie off my computer screen

Hero
May 07, 2015
school:

name: blade of fire

pips: 2 (shadow) 6 (normal)

description: does 1500 damage to all, and removes all negative charms and wards from the caster.

how it looks: the middle of the ring turns into a forest, with a sun shining down, but the trees suddenly turn to ash. in the ashes of the forest, is a fire haired wizard with phoenix wings and wearing a red outfit. the wizard pulls out a blade, and holds it up against the sun's rays. the blade ignites with fire a few seconds later. the wizard stabs the blade into the ground, doing the damage. then, the wizard shoots a beam of light at the caster, removing all the negative blades and wards on the caster.

I will do all the schools, just not all at once

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
WisamZeidan on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
I will go first with my spell idea, follow the way i wrote mine;

Name:

Pips: 2 (Shadow) 5 (Normal)

Description: Removes all (positive wards symbol) then does 1275 damage to single target and 200 damage to all.

How it looks: It is a dark man in a cloak, you can not see his face. He is holding a lantern which is the only thing shining in the darkness. He holds the lantern up which removes all the enemy's shields, and puts it down and it turns off. It turns back on, grey, and shoots a beam of light at the chosen enemy, doing the damage. The light turns blue and shoots a beam at all enemies, doing the damage.
Sounds good!

Here's Mine.

School: Fire

Pips: 2 (Shadow) 7 (Normal)

Description: Removes all Positive Charms, then does 1200 Damage to All targets, Add's a 40% Fireblade, and a 10% Pierce Blade.

How It Looks: a Lady Falls Down from a Red Sky, Holding a Glowing red Trident, She Lands On the Ground, She is In a Desert, a Tumbleweed Flows across infront of her, and Then She Slams her trident Onto The Ground, Causing Lava To Flow From the Bottom of the Trident to Each Target, Dealing Damage. When Done, She Fly's back Into The Clouds.

Hope that Makes Sense.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011

Name: Lord Nightshade

Pips: 2 6 normal

Accuracy: 65%

Description: Puts a feint on all enemies then hit all enemies for 980 and then puts a DOT on all enemies dealing 100 then 300 over 3 rounds

How it looks: Summons lord nightshade similar to wraith but then points his scythe at the enemies putting the feint on then throws his scythe at all enemies (like rattlebones exalted) and leaves.

Hero
May 07, 2015
camahawk on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
so um, ya s aid to write the spell ideas i'm a blonde, i need a way to remove sharpie off my computer screen
are you kidding?

Hero
May 07, 2015
school:

name: voice of blizzards

pips: 1 (shadow) 6 (normal)

accuracy: 85%

description: removes all positive wards from all enemies, and then does 1200 damage to all enemies.

how it looks: a snowy forest appears in the middle of the ring, with a woman wearing all white standing in the middle. the woman starts to sing, and the snow on the ground starts to swirl around the woman. and when the woman stops singing, she raises her hand and the positive wards disappear, and then, the snow crashes down on all the enemies, doing the damage.
school:

name: tornado storm

pips: 1(shadow) 6 (normal

accuracy: 75%

description: does 1400 damage to all enemies, and adds 3 25% traps to all enemies.

how it looks: there is a lot of wind, and the wind forms into 4 tornados. the tornados hit each enemy. the tornados disappear, but a gust of wind hits each enemy, putting the traps on.

that's all for now!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
School: Balance .

Name: Shadows of Balance.

Pips: 1 , 0 Normal.

Accuracy: 85%.

Level: 115.

Description: Casts a half balance, half shadow blade (appearance) on any friend who is chosen. It is a +35 Damage to any school (non-enchanted).

This is basically a balance blade that is enchanted, but the appearance is different and it can do +45 Damage when enchanted. This may seem OP, but it is my idea.

Another idea I have is this:
School: Storm .

Name: Shadows of Storm.

Pips: 1 , 0 Normal.

Accuracy: 75%.

Level: 115.

Appearance: Half storm blade, half shadow blade.

Description: Casts a blade that is +45 Damage (+55 if enchanted). Only activates if used by storm spell.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2016
Here is another one I have;

School: Myth

Name: Dragon's Screech

Pips: 1 (Shadow) 8 (Normal)

Description: Does 500 damage to all, then 600 damage to random enemy, then stuns for 1 round.

How it looks: Starts sort of like Basilisk, there is a cave. A yellow dragon crawls out and stares at everyone. It moves back and screams into the sky, where it shoots a fire like beam. It falls down and damages everyone. Then it looks at a random enemy and scratches them.

Hero
May 07, 2015
life needs a new AOE
school:

name: heart of the forest

description: does 1000 damage to all enemies, and puts a HOT on the caster, healing him or her for 1000 health over 5 rounds.

how it looks: a forest appears in the ring. suddenly, arms pop out of the trunk of the tree directly in the middle. then legs pop out. and then, the tree creature's eyes blink open. the creature looks around and spots the enemy. the tree creature's mouth opens, and he lets out a giant roar. he grabs the trunk of a tree, and throws it on each enemy. then the tree creature turns around, and raises his hands up, and catches light in his palms. he blasts the caster with the light, giving him or her the HOT.

another class coming soon!

Hero
May 07, 2015
school:

name: mirror of empowerment.

description: does 1000 damage to all enemies, and summons a level 120 minion (kingsisle can figure it out).

how it looks: a mirror appears in the middle of the ring. a blast of light shoots down from the sky, and hits the mirror. the mirror amplifies the light, making it as hot as a laser. the laser hits the enemies, doing the damage. the mirror turns around, and shoots an empty battle spot. and the minion is summoned.

kingsisle can do the death and balance ones.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
School:

Name: Scales of Justice

Pips: 4 (normal) 1()

Accuracy: 70%

lvl: 128

Description: Does 900 damage to all enemies (will "judge" first enemy, if they are "bad" attacks but if they are "good" then heals the player) 50/50 chance. Puts a DOT on all enemies 500 then 700 over 3 rounds no matter what. (Balance needs a dot!!)

Looks: Hude scales come from the ground then "weigh the enemy" if they are "bad" hits if they are "good" turns round and heals the player. Repeats for the others.