Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2016
Okay, so I'm doing the Tree of Life Quest with my friend right now, but I teleported to my friend in the Tree of Life and now the game is all spammed and I can't do anything. I've tried closing Wiz and coming back in but it's still doing the same thing
What should I do?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
harrypotter10203 on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
Okay, so I'm doing the Tree of Life Quest with my friend right now, but I teleported to my friend in the Tree of Life and now the game is all spammed and I can't do anything. I've tried closing Wiz and coming back in but it's still doing the same thing
What should I do?
If by spammed you mean the game froze, it happens sometimes. Either that or you are experiencing lag. Try to go in and wait a little, around 10 minutes or so, and see if it stops. If not, maybe you should reinstall Wizard101 (Don't worry, you will keep your data if you remember your username and password). If that does not work, contact a Admin or Moderator and see if they can fix it. If they still cannot, then you may need to see a computer expert.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
harrypotter10203 on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
What should I do?
If this is your first time into the Tree of Life, you HAVE to go in by crossing the bridge. But you also have to have that quest in order to do so.