Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon school remake needed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
In all my travels of the spiral I have noticed that the most useless school in wiz is the moon school. Honestly I love the whole idea of transforming into a monster, but the enteiraty of it is that you get worse stats and horrible spells. I believe they should of made it the way the shrike is to just transform the body but get some boosts like resistance and attack higher or a cheat like goblet would shield every 2 turns or maybe like treant would use unicorn every 2 rounds. Honestly this way the school is actually used and has allot more diversity than no one ever using them.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
I agree 100%. Moon school is worthless in current incarnation.

Some of the things I think Moon school needs...

1. Stat scaling. That is resists, critical chance, damage, spells and health needs to scale to be what an average wizard of that school would have at the casters level. 2500 health for a polymorph might be adequate at level 50 but at level 100 its worthless.

2. Cancel polymorph spell should be in every polymorph deck.

3. There should be a school appropriate healing/defensive spell included in deck. Spells like link, energizer battery etc...even though they could be unique or alternate school spells if appropriate.

4. Should consider partial transformations that transform some spells to element appropriate alternates (example lightning bats to fire bats), provide a slight boost to alternate element damage/critical chance and allow spells to be cast from transformation element with power pips.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2016
I also agree completely. If the polymorphs were like the shadow spell shrike it would be pretty awesome. I hope the devs see this and make it a reality.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Mr. Golden I love your idea and inthusiasm but your idea requires allot of code to be repressed. As for my idea I just believe that the moon school should just get simple boosts on your base stats while in battle or no boosts but like a cheat on certain turns of having the transformation. That idea requires much less code to be repressed. But great idea I believe if some more people like you come here and agree with us the devs might just make it a reality.