Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Cosmetics, and other goodies!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Hello, I would like to mention a new cosmetic "Glowing Eyes". I'd say a good value is 500 crowns, 250 Arena Tickets, 50,000 Gold? Also! We need to bring out special armor or a badge for those who completed everything possible in the game badges,quests etc. something to work hard for and show off to your friends! Like a completionist, when a update happens, that badge will be gone and a message appears on say so. But you can earn it back when you complete the new update. I think it'll make w lot of players play again and play more for these awesome ideas! Please leave feedback! Thank you fellow wizards!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I like the idea of giving players an incentive to actually go out and collect the badges. The Mirage world with the badge-restricted equipment and housing was a good start. But an exclusive armor set for completing everything would be very interesting to me. However, I think once you've earned it, you should keep it.