Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pennyfarthing Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
Oh my good lord, may I say that this mount is probably one of the best mounts I have ever seen in the game. The look, the style, the way it glides from side to side as you ride, it is so beautiful. Thank you so much, KI, I love it.
Your guys' thoughts on the mount?
I LOVE IT!!!!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
SaraiiiiFire on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
Oh my good lord, may I say that this mount is probably one of the best mounts I have ever seen in the game. The look, the style, the way it glides from side to side as you ride, it is so beautiful. Thank you so much, KI, I love it.
Your guys' thoughts on the mount?
I LOVE IT!!!!
Love it too and have been hoping it would return for a sale.

Now if we can just get the skates mount and swirling leaves mount...

Roller skates would be nice, too.

Thanks KI.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
They've had the pennyfarthing mount in Pirate101 for quite a while. It's one of my favorite mounts I use there! I was excited to see it in W101

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I adore this new mount! I am a mount collector and have to say this is my favorite one to ride so far; absolutely love it.

would be nice if it didn't bounce so crazy when idle though, maybe just the ring of a bicycle bell?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
This has been my favorite mount in Pirate101, so I was so happy to see it come to Wiz! I love the look of it and the light on the front. And I love the way it gets around. It's a keeper!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
Have too many mounts already, but just had to have this one. Love it :)