Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bring back pet derby badges please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
hello! I started playing wizard101 back in 2009, i played until early 2011 and then stopped playing up until last month. I have just gotten into playing again and seeing all the new changes that have been done around the spiral, i noticed there are no 3rd or 2nd age pet badges? why? I was racing in the pet derby because i really wanted a pet derby title, i got to corporal and went to my badges and saw it was no where to be found. I went on forums and found out it has been removed from the new ages. Why was it removed? I have always liked the pet derby badges and i dont think its fair i cant have one on my new wizard just because he was created in the 3rd age rather then the 1st age. why were they removed? i cant think of any reason for it to be removed, having no badges to show off your rank in the pet derby defeats the purpose of playing the pet derby all together. I also dont think its fair pvp players get to keep the badges through 3rd age but pet derby doesn't. please bring the badges back or at least give me a reason as to why they had to be removed im very curious, thank you please respond!

ps, anyone out there who agrees with me please give this thread attention so it gets answered/fixed, thanks!

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
codypetmaster on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
hello! I started playing wizard101 back in 2009, i played until early 2011 and then stopped playing up until last month. I have just gotten into playing again and seeing all the new changes that have been done around the spiral, i noticed there are no 3rd or 2nd age pet badges? why? I was racing in the pet derby because i really wanted a pet derby title, i got to corporal and went to my badges and saw it was no where to be found. I went on forums and found out it has been removed from the new ages. Why was it removed? I have always liked the pet derby badges and i dont think its fair i cant have one on my new wizard just because he was created in the 3rd age rather then the 1st age. why were they removed? i cant think of any reason for it to be removed, having no badges to show off your rank in the pet derby defeats the purpose of playing the pet derby all together. I also dont think its fair pvp players get to keep the badges through 3rd age but pet derby doesn't. please bring the badges back or at least give me a reason as to why they had to be removed im very curious, thank you please respond!

ps, anyone out there who agrees with me please give this thread attention so it gets answered/fixed, thanks!
I had never been around to see the badges, but now as you mention them I would like to see them come back as it gives some motive to why do derby race. Its bad enough the reward system is low, so the badges can at least make it up.

Alejandro

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hey there! Pet Derby badges still exist! You need to achieve the Sergeant rank (at minimum) to get one.

Good luck!

~Vanessa Mythdust