Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seasonal Fish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Just wondering if there is an April Fool fish right now or a Spring fish.

Is there any comprehensive list you know of with all the special fish listed?

Thanks.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Springfish is available--storm level 1- in the Commons, the Oasis, Jade Palace, and the houses that have fishing. As for the Apri; Fool fish- Ol Boot- well I think it may be an April Fool prank. I fished out the Commons twice, the Oasis once, and several Botanical Gardens in castle tours and could not find any.

If you got to Wizard 101 Wiki there is a basic fish locator table that will list all 161 fish, where they can be found, the type,level,school, etc. I print it out and mark it off when I catch that kind of fish. All the fish you catch are listed in the fish basket and amount of each kind. I just like to know what fish are in the area I am going into and do I need to catch a certain fish there.

Have fun fishing. I do!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
As of early this morning there should be significantly more boots to fish up for the April fool's season.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks Dworgn!! All my wizards now have OL Boot. Next will be the eggshellfish.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
TY very much. Just finished my Mooshu and Dragonspyre quests. Here's a helpful hint - do the Mooshu quests first and it will give a spell that helps with the Dragonspyre quests.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
And I went out and got the ol' boot and the Springfish. So they are both there. Thanks.

The ol' boot is a tiny balance fish over behind the tree in Jade Palace.

For the Springfish, I went to the Commons.