Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will We See a New Side World?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Though it takes a lot of time and work and KI is focused on more important parts of the game, I would love to see another side world added to the game. We only have Grizzleheim and Wysteria, though there are also the side, dungeon worlds of Aquila and Darkmoor. I think its past time we got another area that isn't apart of the main storyline. Maybe something that combines the elements of Grizzleheim/Wysteria with Aquila/Darkmoor. I wouldn't mind going back to worlds either, though new is always more fun.

I'll admit I'd love to see Skull Island on Wizards, though I think a side world is the ideal way to make it happen. It'd make for a fun cross over event for the two games too.... An extension to Aquila would be wonderful too.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I don't know whether these would end up as side or main worlds, but I'd love to see Monquista or Cool Ranch from P101 added, or maybe even some new, unknown world for us to go to outside of the story!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
I'm always a fan of new worlds so I would love a new side world. Max level players also need an upgrade in gear since most of the best gear is from Darkmoor. It would be good to a get Darkmoor type dungeon addition that offers new top tier gear. And another grizzleheim or wysteria style side world would be cool too. There's so many worlds that have been mentioned some just in passing and some as home worlds of npcs. Kingsisle definitely has the groudwork to create side worlds. Any chance of our wizards visiting any of the pirate worlds would be cool but I'd like to explore new worlds more.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I would have kind of liked something like that too. Grizzleheim was pretty long and not very rewarding until you got to Wintertusk. I know some people who absolutely despised Wysteria, but I found it to be a fun break. Same with Crab Alley. I don't think it would be a bad idea to throw something like that in again. Something short and fun.

I agree that a completely new world might be a bit more exciting, but when you look at a map of Wysteria, there is still plenty of that world that hasn't been explored. Maybe instead of a completely new world, just continue the adventure beyond that unopened door like they did with the docks in Grizzleheim taking you to Wintertusk.

Survivor
May 12, 2012
I think it would be cool if there was a world where no one there used magic. Then there were evil magic-using creatures that were trying to convert everyone there to using magic. Then when the wizards came along everyone there thought that you were also trying to convert them. In the world there could be a ruler kind of person who was at the core of the treachery and he used magic without his subjects knowing. In the world you would have to defeat the ruler to complete the side world. Also the civilians would try to fight you without magic. I think a side world like that would so creative and out of the box for wizard101, since everything is pretty much based on magic and now there would be a side world completely going against it.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
I would dearly love to see new side worlds as well as expansions to GH and Wysteria. I would really lie to delve into those new schools Wysteria had and maybe even revisit the spiral cup challenge at higher levels. I also agree bringing in Pirate worlds to WIz would be awesome and may even get a few more players to try out pirate. I love learning all the lore with each place and type of mob/npc has to offer and there is so much left unanswered. There are many different places we only get to hear about I hope some point Ki will allow us to visit them and explore all the lore and myth surrounding them.

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
I would personally love to see Grizzlehiem part 3 what happens after Wintertusk, after all the Coven got away. Plus those worlds are so cool looking. pun intended