Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do I find diamonds?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
FluffyMarycorphus on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
i can't find them
They sometimes drop from Ores. I would recommend around Dragonspyre, such as the Atheneum, or check the bazaar. Good Luck!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
FluffyMarycorphus on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
i can't find them
They sometimes appear in Ore. A good place for Ore is the cave off Cyclops Lane. Or in Dragonspyre ( depending on your level ) Or you can buy the transmute recipe from Takashi in MooShu. ( I think he has it. )

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Might also try a house tour with a house that has a mine in it? Might get diamonds there.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
One of the best ways to get diamonds is to grow King Parsley. It will give you diamonds, amber, sunstone and other stuff. Best of all, it is one of those plants that multiplies substantially over time. I started with one King Parsley plant (which I reluctantly forked over the 750 crowns for) back in early November...I now consistently grow around 10 plants and have another 75 seeds in my bank.

I got all my diamond, amber and sunstone requirements for the spells and items I wanted to craft from regularly growing King Parsley in my garden.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Goldenoak1 on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
One of the best ways to get diamonds is to grow King Parsley. It will give you diamonds, amber, sunstone and other stuff. Best of all, it is one of those plants that multiplies substantially over time. I started with one King Parsley plant (which I reluctantly forked over the 750 crowns for) back in early November...I now consistently grow around 10 plants and have another 75 seeds in my bank.

I got all my diamond, amber and sunstone requirements for the spells and items I wanted to craft from regularly growing King Parsley in my garden.
For anybody who doesn't want to waste time realm hopping, but doesn't mind the extended period of time it takes for plants to mature to be harvested, this is absolutely the best option. My Shared Bank is maxed out at 999 Diamonds on two of my accounts. I've since moved on to Evil Magma Peas for pet snacks, so my wizards aren't maxing out their backpacks with Diamonds anymore, but I used to sell hundreds of them at the Bazaar back when KP's were my main gardening plant.

The good thing about King Parsley too is that a lot of monsters drop them, so if you don't want to buy them with Crowns you can usually get a couple of free seeds to start things off.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 25, 2017 wrote:
They sometimes appear in Ore. A good place for Ore is the cave off Cyclops Lane. Or in Dragonspyre ( depending on your level ) Or you can buy the transmute recipe from Takashi in MooShu. ( I think he has it. )
Oops, my mistake, his name is Toshio!

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
This topic comes up from time to time. I'll just paste in a reply of mine from an older post:

Diamonds are a rare reagent that sometimes drops when you harvest ore. If you grab every chunk of ore you come across, you'll often harvest additional ore, and sometimes a diamond.

Diamonds may be crafted using ore. To do this, buy the Transmute Diamond recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone, then use your Card Crafting Station. Page over through your recipes until you get to the Reagents section. Each recipe consumes 15 ore and produces 1 diamond.

Both ore and diamonds are sold in The Bazaar, but it takes some effort to get what you need. Even so, if you have the gold to get them, this is far and away the fastest method to getting diamonds.

My recommendation: Open up Elik Silverfist's screen to begin trading. Page over to the reagents, snacks, and garden spells section. Click Reagents, then go down a page if need be. Reagents are sorted alphabetically. If you don't see diamonds, simply click the Reagents item again, causing the screen to reload. Every few minutes, another player will sell their diamond(s), giving you a chance to buy them. Unfortunately, lots of other players want these, so they sell very quickly.

I had to buy diamonds a few days ago. What I found was that other players often bought any diamonds I saw before I could complete my purchase. I finally figured out that clicking the Buy button and immediately hitting the <Enter> key to confirm the purchase worked best. Buying ore isn't quite so much of a hassle, but you'll need a lot more of it.

Good luck!