Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hamsterball Mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Imagine if we had a mount, which is a hamsterball or a clear big plastic ball, and our wizard was inside it, moving around? That would be hilarious and awesome! I would totally buy that! The AFK animation could be that when the wizard is standing around, he or she loses balance and falls inside the bubble (and gets up)! I would laugh so much. The underwater animation no doubt would be even more hilarious.

I really, really want this! Please, KI!

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
How is this not a thing yet? That mount sounds awesome!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
tashadrake101 on Jan 14, 2017 wrote:
Imagine if we had a mount, which is a hamsterball or a clear big plastic ball, and our wizard was inside it, moving around? That would be hilarious and awesome! I would totally buy that! The AFK animation could be that when the wizard is standing around, he or she loses balance and falls inside the bubble (and gets up)! I would laugh so much. The underwater animation no doubt would be even more hilarious.

I really, really want this! Please, KI!
Sounds like a cool idea to me.

Alejandro

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
I didn't know I needed this until now.
It sounds like it'd make a good April Fools mount.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I agree, I think it would be an awesome April fools mount, it would be perfect. I would buy it. Great idea