Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing: A great Idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I thought of a great idea! I have the death house, and I can only put 250 items in this house. I would like to know, if you can make an elixer to hold more items in your house. It would be much appreciated. There about over 50 to 100 more items I would like to place in this house from plants to mannequins, pictures and more.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
This is already in the game, it's called the Bric-a-Brac Elixir and can be purchased in the Crowns shop. It adds 50 extra item slots to the section of the house you're standing in when you buy it.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Alexis WindSong on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
I thought of a great idea! I have the death house, and I can only put 250 items in this house. I would like to know, if you can make an elixer to hold more items in your house. It would be much appreciated. There about over 50 to 100 more items I would like to place in this house from plants to mannequins, pictures and more.
Bric-a-Brac, potion that adds 50 housing capacity, maxes out at 500 though, and it doesnt do both inside and out.... but yeah, it exists already

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Galen on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
This is already in the game, it's called the Bric-a-Brac Elixir and can be purchased in the Crowns shop. It adds 50 extra item slots to the section of the house you're standing in when you buy it.
cool! I didn't know that. Thank you very much.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Galen on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
Oh, do you have to be standing in the room you want it in? So I would have to purchace it again and again for each room?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Alexis WindSong on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
Oh, do you have to be standing in the room you want it in? So I would have to purchace it again and again for each room?
if you're outside you increase outside's limit.... vice versa or inside