Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get good Mega Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
So I have 12 couch potatoes. I did them with all likes from about Friday to Sunday which was about (3 days) I was wondering if there are better Mega Snack plants until I get a good amount more Mega snacks. I am also considered UKP with Second Spring. I want to know what you guys think I should do until then (Please don't mention Red Grapes) XD I have had so much trouble with them.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Logan Spritespear on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
So I have 12 couch potatoes. I did them with all likes from about Friday to Sunday which was about (3 days) I was wondering if there are better Mega Snack plants until I get a good amount more Mega snacks. I am also considered UKP with Second Spring. I want to know what you guys think I should do until then (Please don't mention Red Grapes) XD I have had so much trouble with them.
You can also go the traditional route of Farming for them (Mirror Lake in Zafaria in a common spot for example).

Evil Magma Peas are also good sources.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Evil magma peas and Couch Potatoes are the best sources of Mega snacks. Not sure of your level, but drops have increased for both of these in Mirage and several mobs actually drop them.

Other than that what you can do is double them during the member benefit.

There are some non crowns plants that drop mega snacks, but most of them are a pain in the neck to garden and do not always give megas.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Couch Potatoes are one of the best plants for that purpose, and the other one (Evil Magma Peas) are usually harder to obtain. You might want to just get more Couch Potatoes so your number of snacks increase.

As for non-gardening methods, Winterbane at any tier (especially the lower ones) is alright since you get the snacks pretty quickly, but they're only 25 XP.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Prickly Bear plants provide rank 8 snacks and you can buy those for gold.