Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Elk's Edge.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I wrote this letter just to help people know where the Elk's Edge is found. Until recently, I didn't know either, so hopefully, people will be able to see this is the google search when they type: where is the Elk's Edge, wizard101.
Go to the commons, go to the shopping district, go all the way over to the furniture shop where you'll see Aubert QuickHammer and Buxly Turtleton. The Elk's Edge is really at the end near the furniture shop. It's that round dead-end by that furniture shop. You can see some floating lands in the distance. Good Luck!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Elik's Edge would probably confuse everyone but Ice wizards.
This was helpful, especially with the daily quest telling us to go there. Thumbs Up!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
RavenLady777 on Dec 8, 2016 wrote:
This was helpful, especially with the daily quest telling us to go there. Thumbs Up!
Thanks, I just wanted to help, cause I need lots of help and people are very nice to me on Wizard101.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
RavenLady777 on Dec 8, 2016 wrote:
Or people who play for a long time before paying and explore every nook and cranny of the free-to-play areas.