Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interactive house items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
i find it a bit static, 2D or boring having house items that just take space and really don't do anything, I want my wizard to sit in chair, lie in bed, read a book, look through wardrobe, feed fish, eat ice cream, dust bookcases and so much more.

I also if this gets addressed, want you to consider house item combos. E.g. Table plus books plus bookshelf plus chair equals wizard sits in chair reading or writing in book on table gets up goes to bookshelves and gets another book and puts it on table or something.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hefiron on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
i find it a bit static, 2D or boring having house items that just take space and really don't do anything, I want my wizard to sit in chair, lie in bed, read a book, look through wardrobe, feed fish, eat ice cream, dust bookcases and so much more.

I also if this gets addressed, want you to consider house item combos. E.g. Table plus books plus bookshelf plus chair equals wizard sits in chair reading or writing in book on table gets up goes to bookshelves and gets another book and puts it on table or something.
Wouldn't that be great!

Oh, wait. We have hundreds of silly kids that would definitely make those into inappropriate actions.

Once the Wu Realm has been properly purified, let KI know.

See you in the game.