Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
What would be the appropriate level to start Celestia? I'm currently level 55 but I do have a lot of side quests left in WT I could do to get to level 60. Thanks!!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Erica LifePetal on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
What would be the appropriate level to start Celestia? I'm currently level 55 but I do have a lot of side quests left in WT I could do to get to level 60. Thanks!!
I think they let you start as low as level 45-ish. I think you are fine to do Celestial, unless you really want to do those side quests

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
At your level, you might as well do WT to get your level 55 spell and recipes for the level 56 crafted gear from Carax Strongthread. If you don't craft, getting to level 60 will open up Waterworks for farming anyways and that gear is the best you'll see until level 90/100. Either way you go with the gear, doing Wintertusk now will make the next 4 worlds easier on you.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Most people start at 47 - 48, but if you really want to be OP, you should do all the side in WT first then do Celestia.

Good luck Wizard!

Defender
Aug 08, 2015