Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good deck setup for beginning max ice pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
hello, i am wondering if there is anyone willing to give me help on how to set up my deck for max ice pvp. also, i am a begginer for pvp in general. if you could also give me info on what i should pack in my side, that would be great! i am also aware there could be multiple ways you could set up your deck so anything that works for you would help a lot thx :)

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Tmali on Sep 18, 2016 wrote:
hello, i am wondering if there is anyone willing to give me help on how to set up my deck for max ice pvp. also, i am a begginer for pvp in general. if you could also give me info on what i should pack in my side, that would be great! i am also aware there could be multiple ways you could set up your deck so anything that works for you would help a lot thx :)
I like to help but mostly people can't say it on here because mean people like death or life "set against others school" like for more help I would sign up for wizard101central.com account "allot more info" help you with!

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Ok thanks for the reply and I'll go try that out and that makes now that I think of it