Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue with game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
Help I am stranded on an island somewhere out in no where ..mans land lol

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I don't know if this will help but right now I can log in as far as the character screen but when I try to enter the game I get an error code 108 and that one isn't even mentioned on the site (that I could find). The problem isn't fixed yet because I still can't get back in.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Little late on this issue but have you guys fixed it yet? Like 5 min ago I bought a 20 dollar gift card online then I went to login and now it won't let me play, it says connection problems so please O please let me know my credit card is safe cause that worries me.
-Jack Gold (Death exalted, 103) p.s accidently hit life emblem

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
yeah i can get to the character select screen but it will never enter the game. It just loads for a bit and then says, "Problem failed to connect to server." Please help, I want to finish those event quests before they are gone.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
for the past 20 or so minutes I have not been able to get all of my wizards except for one of mine to load....the one I do get to load is only able to stay in the twin giants area not even able to teleport to anyone or anything....

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Quite a few other people and I were stranded, I was in darkmoor and all I could do is hang around the bottom and nightside and sunken city. No one could port anywhere outside that to the best of my knolwge. I know its being worked on, just some info.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
I get to character selection, select the character it starts to load and then after a little while says can not connect to server, and gives me a selection of OK or Quit, if I hit OK it does not go back to character selection but in a little while comes back with can not connect to server and comes back with just a quit button.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2014
I am able to connect to the game, however every time I try to zone, I get the error message "this area is unavailable right now". I hope a fix happens soon. I really want to level grind tonight!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
i am having the same issue guys. how am i suppose to check my plants if i cannot get into the game? i will not get my double rewards now!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2016
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Survivor
Aug 30, 2016
Appreciate you responding that you are aware and in the progress.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
Dworgyn on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for your reports. The tech wizards are aware of the issues that remain with connectivity and zoning. We're working to fix.
LOL, what timing I have. Just renewed the account tonight to take advantage of the birthday member rewards before it ends, and I can't get to my house to harvest an plants or train a pet. I'm hopeful it comes back soon. Cheering on the tech team! :)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Thank you Dworgyn for easing our minds. We really enjoy this game. There isn't very much games out there like this.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Still getting "Failed to connect to the server. The issue remains. I can now log in and select a character, but the character does not make it into W101.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I logged in fine, but it wouldn't let me play. I created a new wiz and now I am stuck in Golem Court with Ambrose and Gamma. I try to port out but it says the area is closed
Its weird :(

Survivor
Aug 02, 2015
The problem I'm having is that when I log in to Wizard101 and I select my character and press "Play," it takes me to the usual loading screen and the banner reads "Entering game..." and it stays like that for about 15-20 seconds, then a box titled "Problem" pops up that says "Failed to connect to server!" I am 100% sure it isn't my connectivity, so I was just wondering if anyone had this particular problem as well or if something is wrong with my computer or something? :) Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I still cannot enter the game, system says cannot connect to server. I have uninstalled game and everything why can i not enter the game?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
It's 12:30 am I can log into the game but, when I try to port home it says that area is closed right now the tries to connect to server then the dreaded quit button.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Thanks for your reports. The tech wizards are aware of the issues that remain with connectivity and zoning. We're working to fix.
An update to the bug I cannot get past the character select screen. As soon as i choose any character and select play I get cannot connect to server with the ok or quit option ok returns me back to character selection

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
A update seems to be working right now thanx for the work guys

Survivor
Sep 30, 2014
I have the same problem, can`t login to the game :( I know that can happen, but the bad is, its double reward for gardening and pet training, and that will end tomorrow.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
it's not letting me log in right now, says connectivity issues? is it just me or the game?

Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
I've been trying to play some wizard101 and apparently it's nearly impossible, every time I try to log in it either kicks me from the game saying I could not connect to the server or in the rarest case I manage to log in and then get kicked from the game with the error message of "this area is unavailable, please try again later"