Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

empty rooms?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
so I was wandering around Raven wood and night side and I noticed for the first time there were towers with the school symbol on the door so I go in expecting a enemy or something like that or a place where you can
buy other spells but to my surprise
nothing absolutely nothing but a bunch of books and a desk with the teachers portrait behind it

there is a tower for each one

so um as always slap a in your message if you like

I'll see you in the worlds byeeeeee

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yes, that's basically what they are. It's a great place to meet up with friends/host parties with friends if you so desire. There are a couple of times where you enter the various Towers for quests. (Some school specific quests and a few storyline ones) For example you must enter the Myth Tower before you can go to DS for a certain quest and you must enter the Ice Tower for a quest before you gain access to KH. Hopefully that helps!

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Yeah, that's for every school's spell quests. Can't remember if it's for level 12 7 or 18. People used to host parties in there too. But that's what they're there for.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah, people used to host parties there.
Also, you learn certain spells there for each school.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
As far as I know the Myth Tower is the only actual tower on the storyline, which is where you... uhh...

How do I put this without spoiling it...

Let's just say it's your test to get into Dragonspyre.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Well, for all I know, there's only two purposes for these towers...

(1. For some of the lower level school quests you have to fight an enemy in them, that only shows up once and is solo.

(2. Well.... You have to fight a certain person in one of the towers to be able to start questing in Dragonspyre.