Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 potion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2013
I don't like the level 50 potion because you only need a character that is lvl 50 or above to make another character lvl
50 regardless of if they know the game well. Now let's say for example that there are 2 bros playing Wizard101 on the same account and 1 of them played Wizard101 for a long time then he got to lvl 50 well the other brother just started and buys this potion and poof he is the same level as the other guy at the cost of paying 50 bucks and not doing anything! All I'm saying is they should must complete the levels instead of buying them.

If this continues there will be no strategy in w101 and there will be things like level 110+ potions and pay to win pvp.
please Kingsisle entertainment Inc remove the level 50 potion.

Benjerman Shadowcoin lvl 37 Benjerman Shadowcoin lvl 10 Blake Sunleaf lvl 5 Nicolas lvl 2 Jack lvl 5

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Benjermin shadowco... on Aug 14, 2016 wrote:
I don't like the level 50 potion because you only need a character that is lvl 50 or above to make another character lvl
50 regardless of if they know the game well. Now let's say for example that there are 2 bros playing Wizard101 on the same account and 1 of them played Wizard101 for a long time then he got to lvl 50 well the other brother just started and buys this potion and poof he is the same level as the other guy at the cost of paying 50 bucks and not doing anything! All I'm saying is they should must complete the levels instead of buying them.

If this continues there will be no strategy in w101 and there will be things like level 110+ potions and pay to win pvp.
please Kingsisle entertainment Inc remove the level 50 potion.

Benjerman Shadowcoin lvl 37 Benjerman Shadowcoin lvl 10 Blake Sunleaf lvl 5 Nicolas lvl 2 Jack lvl 5
Then just pretend the potion is for the player that has five maxed wizards and doesn't want to rerun the first 50 levels again.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Why the two brothers in this situation is beyond reasoning. Account sharing in most MMORPGs is prohibited by the company who created the game. Situations like the one you described are avoided if each person has their own account.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
KI most likely will add another potion this time it will be a lvl 110 potion, and my point is that the potion needs to be removed because of lack of work for the character. KI should remove the level 50 potion. Another thing is because
they add so many pay2win things such as the aroumr that gives 70% resistance. Sorry if this is hard to understand I wrote this when I was tired.

Benjermin Shadow Coin lvl 38 Benjermin Shadow Coin lvl 11 Blake Sun Leaf lvl 5 Jack lvl5 Nicolas lvl2