Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There are no available quests in this world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
This is what I get when I look at my quest helper for polaris and arcanum. I am level 110 and needing my level 108 spell. What am I missing?

I cannot beat rasputin so if that is the reason, can we get our spell despite not beating him?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
If you have the quest to defeat Rasputin then you should be okay. You must also be level 108. If you have both of these things done talk to either the Librarian Fitzhume or your school teacher. They should have it for you. You can read more about it here.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
valerian ice on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
This is what I get when I look at my quest helper for polaris and arcanum. I am level 110 and needing my level 108 spell. What am I missing?

I cannot beat rasputin so if that is the reason, can we get our spell despite not beating him?
You must approach your arcanum scholar, and they will have the quest for you.
Hope this helped!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
My death character is 110 and still has not recieved her 108 spell i am wondering what do i do if i finished poloris and when i go to arcanium nothitng as a quest shows up there.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
skittlebear445 on Oct 8, 2016 wrote:
My death character is 110 and still has not recieved her 108 spell i am wondering what do i do if i finished poloris and when i go to arcanium nothitng as a quest shows up there.
Have you finished Polaris?

If you click on the link in my other post it will lead you to a page that will hopefully get you on the right track.

To get your spell, you must have all of the previous spells in that bracket, be at least level 108 and have completed the Sky Anchor quest. My guess is that one of those requirements are not met, however if that's not the case you can always contact support.