Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which boss to farm for a life pet?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi,

And I'm looking for a boss to farm for a life pet, as the title says. I'm a level 72 wizard in Zafaria. Who should I farm and where are they located? Like what world are they in? I don't have many good pets, and I'm looking for one that's life.

--Fiona

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Fiona FairySong on Jul 9, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

And I'm looking for a boss to farm for a life pet, as the title says. I'm a level 72 wizard in Zafaria. Who should I farm and where are they located? Like what world are they in? I don't have many good pets, and I'm looking for one that's life.

--Fiona
i would google life minotaur and see where you can find it, those are generally good

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
I know it's been a while since you posted this thread but I have really great life pet for questing. It's a mega Leaf Foot pet that gives a 60% sanctuary card and 2 heal boost cards. His has 10% universal resistance and has the following may cast talents:

Spritely
Sanctuary (Yes you read that right, he may cast sanctuary when you place traps)
Unicorn
Healing Current

Let me know if you want to hatch. I watch the forums daily.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
PaulBofEL on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
I know it's been a while since you posted this thread but I have really great life pet for questing. It's a mega Leaf Foot pet that gives a 60% sanctuary card and 2 heal boost cards. His has 10% universal resistance and has the following may cast talents:

Spritely
Sanctuary (Yes you read that right, he may cast sanctuary when you place traps)
Unicorn
Healing Current

Let me know if you want to hatch. I watch the forums daily.
Hey would I be able to hatch a leaf foot with you?
I've been trying to find a really good life pet but so far I haven't gotten anywhere!

Thank you!!

~Emma~