Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Message Boards: Allow sorting by date plz?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Hello KI

It would be really better if there was a sorting option available for the messages in the table, because messages are mixed up and its quite difficult to find the most recent messages without having to catch them by eye

thanks in advance!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Also I'd love the messages I've posted to be at the top in each board (only on my account though). This would apply to everyone else, and it would be very useful.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I agree. There are a few minor gripes I have with the forums and this is one of them. This would be helpful to me when I have made a reply but cannot for the life of me remember where I posted the reply. I do not always think to hit "watch this topic" because many times I'm not interested in any other posts until I think "I wonder whatever happened in that conversation" a few weeks or months later. I think it would be much easier to just sort our past posts chronologically.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'm confused isn't Updated Topics already sorted by Date?

It would be nice to have a tab about your posts. Or like if someone quotes your post or responds to your post. I don't want my Watched Screen to be too crowded so I unfollow posts that haven't been updated in a while, then I'll be looking around and realize someone did say something like a month later. Maybe like an option to have Watch Topic automagically selected. I don't know.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
It does let you view past posts by clicking your name but it only shows posts from the last few days. Not that helpful.