Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Spells Not Working Correctly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
I have a garden and when I try to use the music and water large area spells, they don't cover every plant. I have the plants in the circle but it still says some of them need water or music after. Same thing with the pest spells. I have to use the same spells like 3 times just to cover every plant. I am tired of buying energy elixirs because the spells aren't working properly.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
cody600v on Jan 23, 2023 wrote:
I have a garden and when I try to use the music and water large area spells, they don't cover every plant. I have the plants in the circle but it still says some of them need water or music after. Same thing with the pest spells. I have to use the same spells like 3 times just to cover every plant. I am tired of buying energy elixirs because the spells aren't working properly.
Yes this is highly annoying. It only seems to be affecting two of the gardens I've been working on for some reason. they are also ones I've never had any issues with before. Obviously those working on the game have done something inadvertently and it couldn't be at a worse time than during the spiral showcase, where you need your energy for pets, fishing and gardening. Since Novis went live the game is incredibly buggy with so many random issues. I think they need to work on fixing all the problems before worrying about the spring update.