Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to ask a question about a crown store gauntlet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
I haven’t played in a long time but a family member got excited about wizard101 again so I renewed my membership to play with him and I’ve forgotten a lot! I’m level 97 and bought a crown store gauntlet for us to play together and it didn’t adjust the level to the lowest player. Did I miss something? He’s kind of disappointed about not getting any gear, even that he can sell, but I don’t want to buy it again if I don’t know how to make sure it’s lower tier. I don’t see a section for these types of questions so if there’s a better place to post this please let me know!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hmm, I'm not sure I also thought it was for the lowest level player. Might be related to turn order? So try having him go first or do you have a wizard that you could make that is lower level?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
exp613 on Oct 7, 2022 wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure I also thought it was for the lowest level player. Might be related to turn order? So try having him go first or do you have a wizard that you could make that is lower level?
When purchasing Crowns, there is no need to make sure what character to get those crowns onto, when you purchase crowns, it gets added to your account.

That means you can jump on any character and use those crowns.

Hopefully this helped!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Kyle IceWielder on Oct 10, 2022 wrote:
When purchasing Crowns, there is no need to make sure what character to get those crowns onto, when you purchase crowns, it gets added to your account.

That means you can jump on any character and use those crowns.

Hopefully this helped!
Hi Kyle!

No, haha.

The original question was asking about a crown gauntlet (Sinbad or something like that I assume) and they were playing with characters that were different levels and the lower level character did not receive any rewards. Do you know what might be happening there?

Yes, I know Crowns are account and not character specific, but I don't think that was the question.

Thanks!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
elizabetheva on Oct 4, 2022 wrote:
I haven’t played in a long time but a family member got excited about wizard101 again so I renewed my membership to play with him and I’ve forgotten a lot! I’m level 97 and bought a crown store gauntlet for us to play together and it didn’t adjust the level to the lowest player. Did I miss something? He’s kind of disappointed about not getting any gear, even that he can sell, but I don’t want to buy it again if I don’t know how to make sure it’s lower tier. I don’t see a section for these types of questions so if there’s a better place to post this please let me know!
Oh my, I missed the mark there lol, do you remember which crowns gauntlet you purchased??