Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different death blades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2019
I'm returning after taking an extended break and I started a new death wiz. Are there multiple blades to train like life has? Or is it only the 35 and the 40 tc?

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
xXBoSSrhynoXx on Aug 30, 2022 wrote:
I'm returning after taking an extended break and I started a new death wiz. Are there multiple blades to train like life has? Or is it only the 35 and the 40 tc?
You can train elemental/spirit school blades at level 25. Also at some point as a death wizard you will be able to train dark pact. Not to mention much further into the game sharpened blades! If you need more blades than that you can always hatch for a pet.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
All schools get a school damage blade and a school pierce blade, KI has recently made them all the same percent.

In addition, as a Death you get dark pact.

Hope that helps!

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
The only blades a Death wizard receives are Deathblade, Dark Pact, and Deathspear. The rest are variants from different sources.

Below are all the variants of a "Death damage blade" available, excluding Dark Pact and pierce blades.

Non-Enchanted
  • Trained Deathblade (35%)
  • Item Deathblade (45%)
  • TC Deathblade (35%)
  • Pet Deathblade (35%)
  • Pet Supercharge [via Acid Rain Core pet] (10% per pip)

Enchants (these will also create a stackable variation)
  • Daybreaker
  • Nightbringer
  • Trained Sharpen Blade (+10%)
  • Item Sharpen Blade (+10%)
  • TC Sharpen Blade (+10%)
  • Pet Sharpen Blade (+10%)

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
John Hawkstone on Aug 30, 2022 wrote:
The only blades a Death wizard receives are Deathblade, Dark Pact, and Deathspear. The rest are variants from different sources.

Below are all the variants of a "Death damage blade" available, excluding Dark Pact and pierce blades.

Non-Enchanted
  • Trained Deathblade (35%)
  • Item Deathblade (45%)
  • TC Deathblade (35%)
  • Pet Deathblade (35%)
  • Pet Supercharge [via Acid Rain Core pet] (10% per pip)

Enchants (these will also create a stackable variation)
  • Daybreaker
  • Nightbringer
  • Trained Sharpen Blade (+10%)
  • Item Sharpen Blade (+10%)
  • TC Sharpen Blade (+10%)
  • Pet Sharpen Blade (+10%)
I'm not familiar with daybreaker and nightbringer, Where do you get those enchants?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
king lucas on Aug 31, 2022 wrote:
I'm not familiar with daybreaker and nightbringer, Where do you get those enchants?
Hey there, those spells can only be learned through Spellements that are only dropped in the catacombs.

Hope this helped!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Kyle IceWielder on Sep 1, 2022 wrote:
Hey there, those spells can only be learned through Spellements that are only dropped in the catacombs.

Hope this helped!
I know lol! My brain short circuited!! I made a quick edit!!!!