Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Feint should be NO PVP! It's toxic. You can be a Fire and trap someone with a Death school spell? In Max level pvp you can put a 70, a potent 80, a treasure card feint, a gear feint, can u even put a pet feint? But i can't use a bubble off my spider for my life school or a bubble off a ghost pet to boost death spells. I cant enchant spells. All blades have been adjusted (ie 40 ice blade is now a 35. TC elemental balance blades are now 35 instead of 40)

It is beyond unfair and toxic when u can get 3 feints on u and its game over. How is that fun? Its not. Someone can actually tip the game in their favor with stacked feints 1. Thats not even their school. Also we took the ability to over heal with TC satyr, rebirth etc out of pvp but we left in feint? This makes no sense. Every aspect of over powering spells has been eliminated or adjusted but the use of feint. Im a legend not a 30k Health Boss.

It takes what could be a skilled match that ends it quickly. These tools become the meta because you leave players no options to think of a different strategy when you are literally giving them the easy way to win. thats all ty

Defender
May 11, 2013
since you mentioned using treasure cards, Feints can be easily countered with 1 spell even more so when they "stack" "Sacrifice" 3 pip spell easy counter and has a treasure card version. Seems like the issue here is you dont want to use the counters available and you just want people to not use a play that is so very easy to counter

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Step 1: Use one of the roshambo spells to remove 3 traps for a benefit.
Step 2: Kill opponent for being foolish enough to trap themselves 3 times.