Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rewards for Badges that are extremely hard to obtain

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I've just recently gotten the team champion bagde, and oh does it feel great. After all those hours of teaming up in the kiosk i've finally obtained the wizard city bazaar house.

It's great that i can teleport to the bazaar just by walking through the door, but this gimmik which is easily replaced by a tepastry definetely isn't worth the time spent obtaining the house. But i'm not complaining, i knew what i was getting into afterall.
Now that i've obtained the house, there are a couple feature i wish KI would add to give incentive to players wanting to go beyound just the Team Champion badge, you guessed right! I'm referreing to the Team MVP Badge which requires a whooping 5000 team ups.

Here are some cool rewards that i'd like to recieve when having obtained this badge (or any other badge that is obtained with equal or greater difficulty):
1. A potion vendor which can be place within your house (like the baggage basset)
2. An optional expantion that makes the bazaar house a little bit bigger adding features such as a lake, or a waterfall, or a pvp arena, or anything cool and desirable really
3. A built in aqaurium, or perhaps an ocean you can physically jump into (with the same mechanics as underwater houses)

These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg, i'm sure if the devs take ideas from the player base, there would be many cool and unique reqards to choose from, i just hope that the devs can give players more incentive in trying to obtain the extremely hard badges

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
I would never do this myself because I don't think the house is worth the castle slot but I think that's a great idea to make it expandable...also more unique.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
why not just add a pet jewel socket to the badge?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I got this badge quite awhile ago, most badges have no rewards but the badge itself, why should this be any different? There are many badges much harder to obtain then these.