Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Games High Scores

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2013
To give context for this, I adore the "Way of the Ninja Pig" pet game. My entire family plays wizard101, but I'm the only one who can get good scores consistently on ninja pigs. I have no idea how this compares with other players, but my high score for level 1 of ninja pigs is 1 minute 8.24 seconds left once I finish. I've gotten up to the early 50s in level 2, and early 40s in level 3, although the level I've practiced most is level 1.

The games in the fairgrounds you play for potions and mana have a list of the highest-scoring wizards. I would really love this to be added to the games in the Pet Pavillion. Currently, the only recognition I have for my skill is the "Ninja Grandmaster" badge, which doesn't mean as much when I'm playing at least 5-10 games a day. Having high scores in pet games would give talented wizards recognition for their achievements, and it’d also be an incentive for more people to play pet games. This could be something like an extra page showing the 10 best times per level in ninja pigs and the wizards who achieved them, the top 10 most snacks gathered in the maze game, etc.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013