Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Paused" elixir running out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2020
I started a gardening elixir before this weekend's member bonus started, so when I logged in again it claimed to be paused. (As in, hold the mouse over it and it shows the time left, and it's not counting down.)

Cool.

Except that it's still losing time. It's tough to keep track of what exactly seems to be triggering it, but it seems like every time I'd load a new area the timer would jump down by however long I was in the previous area. When I first saw that it was paused it had 55 minutes on it. It's down to 6.

Actually while I was typing this it ran out completely.

Maybe have a look at this, Thanks.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I have not yet tried these elixirs, but don't want this happening for if I do. This should be a top priority to be addressed. Can we get a response on this?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Alyssa Silverheart on Jul 31, 2022 wrote:
I started a gardening elixir before this weekend's member bonus started, so when I logged in again it claimed to be paused. (As in, hold the mouse over it and it shows the time left, and it's not counting down.)

Cool.

Except that it's still losing time. It's tough to keep track of what exactly seems to be triggering it, but it seems like every time I'd load a new area the timer would jump down by however long I was in the previous area. When I first saw that it was paused it had 55 minutes on it. It's down to 6.

Actually while I was typing this it ran out completely.

Maybe have a look at this, Thanks.
Apologies, We are definitely taking look at this.

Thank you!